Bdnhumanesociety is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
We offer you the app promotion service that will help you reach all the listed goals.
Compare the service packages and select your own for getting the needed results.
Houseparty is a video chatting app designed for fun conversations with friends. This is a perfect tool for those times when you're bored and want to chat with your buddies.
Setting Up a Call
There are many things you can do with the app, and this is what makes Houseparty better than comparable services. When you open the app, you'll see who is online and ready to chat. Your friends will be notified that you're online. You can enter chats without initiating calls – unless a host has locked the room. The app is easy to use, and it's one of the best things about Houseparty.
When you open the app, you're already hosting the room. If you see a padlock symbol, then your room is unlocked. If you lock it, other people won't join without an invitation. As a host, you can invite people directly to your room.
If your friend isn't online, you can record and send them a message – and get notified when they view it. You can also record your group chats by hitting the button at the bottom of the screen.
Houseparty comes with some popular party games to play:
- Heads Up! is the all-time classic. One player gets a word that they can't see, and others should act it out.
- Trivia is a quiz game where you answer questions and get points. The game is divided into categories: songs, history, entertainment, and so on.
- Quick Draw gives the word to a player, and he/she has to illustrate it for other players.
- Chips and Guac is a word association game. Players get a cue, and each suggests an answer to create the funniest combination.
There are many helpful features you should know about. "Ghosting" hides you from others, while "Sneak into the house" disables notifications. You can send private messages and create groups for people you chat the most. Finally, "Stranger Danger" lets others know that someone has joined the group.
Houseparty is a face-to-face social network that is known for its simple ability to host group video chats. You can jump in and out of rooms instead of making calls, and the entry barrier is low. Only basic personal data is required. You can also play games, which is one of the app's selling points.
- Interactive group chats;
- Integrated friend list from your address book;
- Free high-quality calls with text options.
- Marketed towards a young demographic.
- App of the Month
- Top App
- Thumbs Star
See our TOP-Rated apps
- Shazam Review: Enjoy If You Are a Music Fan Entertainment
- Candy Crush Saga Entertainment
- Hulu: Watch TV Shows & Movies Entertainment
- 8 Ball Pool™
- Tubi TV Review: Free Alternative of Popular Streaming Services
- Mario Kart Tour Games
- Minecraft Review: Creation, Collaboration, and Experimentation
- Call of Duty®: Mobile
- letgo: Buy & Sell Used Stuff
- Pou Review: Play with Your Digital Friend
- PUBG Mobile Review: Try to Survive
- Hello Neighbor
- Episode - Choose Your Story
- Terraria Review: In a Variety of Ways